Welcome to AutoRanch.ca. We are a full service automotive repair and maintenance shop serving Simcoe County and Barrie area for many years with consistent and friendly service. We are an
independently owned and operated automotive repair shop, with a sincere interest in giving you dependable service and advice for your vehicle. We look forward to serving you.
Our Professionalism sets us apart from the rest. Visit us for a complete line of maintenance and repair needs, brakes, tires, tire rotation, vehicle inspections, spring tune-ups, suspension work,
wheel alignments, and know we will always use quality auto parts.
We are a friendly, clean and efficient shop. We understand that sometimes car repair can be stressful and we do everything possible to make our customers feel welcome, comfortable and satisfied with
their service experience. We work hard to take the stress out of your car repair experience.
At Auto Ranch, we know life is busy for everyone. So, we strive to help keep your vehicle in top condition. To try and help prevent those untimely break downs that cost more than money, they
cost us time we can ill afford. So...
Follow these car care tips to keep your vehicle running reliably:
- Change the oil within the suggested service intervals. Checking and changing your oil and oil filter will help your engine and vehicle run smoothly. While changing your oil as required is
important, using the manufacturer’s recommended oil for your vehicle can improve gas mileage by 1-2%.
- Moving components require regular lubrication and should be checked as often as the oil is changed. Driveline components, like CV and u-joints, are flexible components that, if not properly
lubricated, can break down and cause other major components to go with them.
- Transmission and differential fluid are other important fluids to check during service intervals. Unusual noises, sluggish shifting, or abrupt gear changes are all signs that your transmission
service interval is quickly approaching or has passed. For fluid specifications, be sure to consult your owner’s manual for your manufacturer’s recommended transmission fluid type and viscosity.
- Pay attention to battery life. Battery connections should be kept tight, clean, and free of corrosion. Batteries rarely provide warnings before failing, so be sure to seek battery replacements as
- Brake fluid can attract moisture, which will corrode components. Brake fluid should be replaced once a year to keep calipers, hoses, and other components in top operating condition. Other
important fluids to consider changing on a regular basis include power steering fluid and coolant. Each fluid has its own service interval, so be sure to check with the manufacturer.
- Fully functioning climate control systems are important to your comfort and your overall safety. A complete flush and fill of the coolant system is necessary for ridding the system of dirt and
rust collected from the engine, radiator, and various hoses. Refrigerant may also be checked prior to the onset of warmer seasons.
- Wheel alignments can realign your wheels to your manufacturer’s specifications. Wheel alignments improve straight-line tracking and reduce tire wear. If you feel unusual pulling to one side, it
is time for a wheel alignment.
- Avoid stop-and-go driving. This wastes fuel and adds unnecessary wear and premature age to crucial components.
By following these tips and the service intervals listed inside your owner’s manual, you can guard against major repairs and unexpected failures. Proper vehicle maintenance can save you money in
the long run, and improve your safety and the safety of your passengers, while neglecting suggested services at regular intervals will void vehicle and parts warranties. Stay on top of routine
Visit us or call 705.431.2283 to make an appointment, we will make your service experience as hassle-free as possible.